Robin Gates Website
I am Robin Gates and this is my website.
My purpose is to share information about my management consulting business and my interests in philosophy, nonprofit board governance, and travel. I post my own writings, documents, and videos.
The site contains some personal information. This is primarily in the travel section where I have posted trip diaries.
Comments and suggestions are encouraged. My hope is that this website will be useful to others. Please contact me using the contact me option at the top and bottom of the page. You can follow me on Twitter and on LinkedIn. I also have a YouTube channel.
Popular and Recent Articles
- Human Nature
- Backpacking in the Grand Canyon
- Travel diary for trip to London
- Is controlling desire a key to happiness?
- Who owns a non profit and why is that important?
- Value of Adversity
- How to Respond to Wrongdoing
- What I learned from the Stoic philosophers
- What does it mean to thrive?
- Reconciling religious and secular perspectives on moral codes
- How to be good